Warlord Undivided

User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2036
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by Decker »

And another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by GWD »

I played the two rounds given after the download to get the first Personal Reward. It is a useless bauble, and that is all for this event for me.
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2036
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by Decker »

Another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by GWD »

Just two rounds here for the first Personal Reward. That's all for this event.

Too bad there is no Shard Event on the calendar to make WU useful somehow. Or we could just spend oodles of real money on "specialized" weapons that have no other use.
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2036
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by Decker »

Worth a couple of rounds this time around.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by GWD »

This recent WU is the one that could be conquered with normal weapons. With the "balancing" from a while ago most of the rewards are out of reach.

Two plays and done for me.
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2036
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Warlord Undivided

Post by Decker »

Another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Post Reply