Warlord Undivided
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2036
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Warlord Undivided
And another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Warlord Undivided
I played the two rounds given after the download to get the first Personal Reward. It is a useless bauble, and that is all for this event for me.
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2036
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Warlord Undivided
Another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Warlord Undivided
Just two rounds here for the first Personal Reward. That's all for this event.
Too bad there is no Shard Event on the calendar to make WU useful somehow. Or we could just spend oodles of real money on "specialized" weapons that have no other use.
Too bad there is no Shard Event on the calendar to make WU useful somehow. Or we could just spend oodles of real money on "specialized" weapons that have no other use.
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2036
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Warlord Undivided
Worth a couple of rounds this time around.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Warlord Undivided
This recent WU is the one that could be conquered with normal weapons. With the "balancing" from a while ago most of the rewards are out of reach.
Two plays and done for me.
Two plays and done for me.
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2036
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Warlord Undivided
Another one rounder for me.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c


