-
Corporal Kiwi
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Usual rubbish this time round
- Attachments
-
- Lucky Spin.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 9871 times
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Had worse draws.
- Attachments
-
- spins.png (119.53 KiB) Viewed 9855 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Nothing special again.
- Attachments
-
- spins.png (110.22 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Oh, well. Have had worse.
-
Corporal Kiwi
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Hey, at least you are getting 12*'s
- Attachments
-
- Lucky Spin.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 8184 times
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Nothing special again.
- Attachments
-
- spins.png (115.97 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
My spins were OK. The holo badge is useful in PVP. 500% increased rewards for opponents with fewer trophies. Trouble is, I'm not playing much PVP thanks to META annoyances.
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Another 13* this time around. GL must be upping the rewards since anything less is essentially worthless.
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
WOW a 15*, almost fell over!
- Attachments
-
- spins.png (130.99 KiB) Viewed 83 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Corporal Kiwi
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Decker for the win.
- Attachments
-
- Lucky Spin.jpg (33.14 KiB) Viewed 45 times
-
Decker
- Moderator

- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
- Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
Starting to wonder what's going on! And vids are back.
- Attachments
-
- spins.png (141.24 KiB) Viewed 8 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw
A 14* from Lucky Draw is indeed lucky. Well done. The recent update must have shaken up the Draw. Mine were better than usual, also.
Videos are back but are old GL self-promotions. They must not have found a paying advertiser.
The new Black Ops gets a pass from me. Not simple enough for my simple mind.
Videos are back but are old GL self-promotions. They must not have found a paying advertiser.
The new Black Ops gets a pass from me. Not simple enough for my simple mind.


