NEW - Clan Pass

Decker Great Britain

NEW - Clan Pass

Post by Decker »

So an update today (1.5Mb), and as if by magic we have 'Clan Pass'.

Now first and foremost (and as usual) there is no information as to what this is, so it's (yet again) a case of work it out for yourselves.

So looking at it there's no clear path to progress through the 10 stages, there is an option to 'unlock' premium for £5.79 (surprise), and 2 options (the XP & skull at the top) both 'seem' to offer a 24 hour reward for a mere 12,000 rubies for one and 1,800 for the other :shock: , now I have no idea if you have to do this for all stages or not, but if you do that's a total (if you activate both to get the premium bonuses) 138,000 rubies :o I mean WTF!!! In real cash terms if you had to buy the rubies that equates to £3,840.54

Even if you have a full clan of 20 that's 6,900 rubies each for some pretty shoddy rentals, exception being the 11* SM which withstands godlike boost, but again if it's a rental it would be one expensive SM to do all the upgrades within the 24 hours to make it much use.

Images below for reference, reference of GameLofts continuing greed.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (524.88 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (324.37 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (321.62 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: NEW - Clan Pass

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Not to mention that when you win a PvP you get 10 Clan XP points, but they don't show up anywhere. Yet another Cluster F.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

The XP adds to the 'Tier 1 => 2' part on the left in the image below, the other 2 parts need rubies added to them, stupidly large quantities of rubies, and I'm still not sure what benefit you get for all those rubies.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (49.64 KiB) Viewed 4917 times
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Gotcha, Was focusing on the XP requirement and not the Tier counter
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Easy to miss, I did till you asked the question, and it's still 335 PvP missions to get to level 2, which if it keeps going like that and it also resets each season the only ones that will see the benefit is the 20 player clans that can climb quickly. But again it still appears that the 'benefits' are still just 24 hour rentals and not win to keep.

One man clans that choose to be just that, not due to being anti-social just due to being unable to co-ordinate with others as a team for whatever reason, are severely disadvantaged, which is not good for the game at all.