SF Official Forum Closure Notice

Decker Great Britain

SF Official Forum Closure Notice

Post by Decker »

First I've seen an actual date on this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Gameloft community!

As some of you may know, we are preparing to say goodbye to the Gameloft Forums on July 7th. As one journey ends, another begins, and we’re committed to let you know before anyone else about our new Gameloft Discord server (why they didn't just give a direct link in the email is just stupid, but here's the link that was included - https://mkt-web.gameloft.com/newsletter ... becdac50c0) and we hope you’ll follow us there!

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of the forums community along the way. Thank you for supporting our games, for sharing your knowledge with your fellow players, and for generating all of this amazing content!

We know the forums are like home for many of you, but we hope you’ll join us in our brand new space and that you’ll become part of this new community and continue sharing with us. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Discord, Discord is a VoIP, instant messaging and digital distribution platform designed for housing awesome communities like ours. Users can communicate with one another through voice calls, video chats, text messaging, media & file sharing as part of a shared space called a “server”.

Discord can be used on your mobile device (both Android and iOS) or on your desktop computer (Windows, Apple and even Linux). If you don’t feel like downloading any new apps, never fear – Discord can also be used within your browser window by visiting: https://discord.com/app! You can find out more about getting started with it here.

Stay tuned, many surprises are coming on Discord. We hope you’ll join us there real soon to start this new adventure together. Take good care, everyone!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is, July 7th, from there I'll give this forum 4-6 weeks to see if it's worth keeping going, but if it goes players are at GameLofts mercy regarding communications...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Decker Great Britain

Re: SF Official Forum Closure Notice

Post by Decker »

Well that's it, the SF forums are gone, just waiting for tumbleweed to roll across my game screen now!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c