Visitor Numbers

Decker Great Britain

Visitor Numbers

Post by Decker »

Just for information, and it proves that GameLoft were wrong to ditch the forums, the last 3 months figures, the vast majority guest visitors;

June - 6,594

July - 5,823

August - 7,925

Substantial enough to keep the board going, just wish more would sign up and contribute as it's been left to a few of us to do all the donkey work, hopefully see Snipey again when she hits dry land.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger

Re: Visitor Numbers

Post by GWD »

Yeah, good ole' Snipey. Miss her contributions.

Glad you can keep the forum up. If we (you) could develop more solutions to some of the issues in SF more participants might become active. Snipey was good in that area.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Getting things done was where numbers sometimes counted, if we get a sufficient amount of members I'll buy a domain name for the forums alone rather than running them on a sub-domain, if we don't get more active members the board will flounder and eventually have to close and I'd hate to see that happen with the amount of guest visitors we get after only a couple of months active.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Just an update;

September Visitor Numbers - 9,356

Today alone has already had 57 visitors, so it's safe to say it'll be running for a while yet :)

Would love to see more of those visitors actually signing up and contributing as i won't always have the time to :shock: With loads of appreciating to the ones that already do :D
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Hey Decker, keep up the good work. I to miss Snipey and the vast amount of data she had available, I now wish I had taken the time to save of it as GL have once again started to alter drop rates, I think.

So to all those that drop in, sign up and add comments, it will help us all get a bigger picture of what is going on.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Agreed, Snipey had a huge following, I would think, and she'd be a great asset here for all players, and hopefully draw members with her, fingers crossed.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Just a quick update on this, this is unique IP addresses visiting the forums so pretty much 90-95% certain that it's different people;

October - 13,216

November - 11,988

December so far - 10,049

In general it seems word is spreading :D but we would like more contributors so go on sign up and get your 2 cents in :lol: if nothing else it's still a place to vent at GameLoft and hopefully they will take note when they cock up, don't forget the members only area that guests can't see where all sorts of goodies and info can be shared :ugeek: ...