Weekly Email Digest

Decker Great Britain

Weekly Email Digest

Post by Decker »

We've enabled a weekly digest email to be sent to all registered users, this is basically just an email with a list of new posts and private messages so you can see what's new, it's automated and weekly, at te moment, due to the small amount of contributors and new postings.

You'll still get an email to alert you if someone has replied to a post you started or are subscribed to.

If you don't wish to have this option go to your user control panel -> Digest (it's the tab at the right hand end) -> Type of digest wanted and select 'none', that will unsubscribe you from these emails.

The emails are sent from a 'no-reply' address so replying to these emails just like the post alerts will go to no one, if you do need to contact us for any reason use the contact us form from the link at the bottom.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Decker Great Britain

Re: Weekly Email Digest

Post by Decker »

First one went out but was er a bit long :oops: so we've tweaked that to make it a lot shorter and easier to read, from now they will be sent on a Monday to let you catch up on anything you missed over the weekend.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

:oops: We did it again, one of the defaults that should have been set wasn't, so an overlong digest was sent again.

That SHOULD be fixed now, you can check in your user control panel under Digest -> Post Filters the option 'Show new posts only' should be set to YES, previously it wasn't so we all go a digest full of old posts again, sorry!

At least it went out at the right day & time so we got that right :D
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Disabled this for now, board updated and extension hasn't been as yet :roll: