Bounty Cascade 3 Stage Event 13th December 2021

GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger

Re: Bounty Cascade 3 Stage Event 13th December 2021

Post by GWD »

Thanks for confirming that the weapon has to be upgraded to 100% to finish.

Those pesky Cores in your game look to be a problem. Maybe the gifted 10 Supreme Packs will be enough to get you over the finish line. But getting 14 Cores out of 30 parts is very unlikely with GL's (lack of) generosity.

However, in this event, opening packs through the update process seems to be back to working in the players' favor. I needed muzzles and they dropped heavily. It is not always that way.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Well the last upgrade under way, see the shot below a disgusting 192 parts left over, this one has cost me 5 x 24 hour deputies and well over 80 packs, cores just would not drop.

The GameLoft greed monster has reared it's ugly head yet again, will they never learn this just drives players away, and darkens an already black reputation for the company as a whole...
Attachments
ug.PNG
ug.PNG (111.11 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Yuletide - See post in registered users only area ;)

SM's counters and perks;

Counters: Biohazard II.

Perks: Co-ordination, not effected by godlike, immune to crit hits, not effected by status effects.
Attachments
perks.PNG
perks.PNG (96.35 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Well now I'm done with the event a grand total of 220 parts are going to be robbed from me :cry:

Time this stopped, it's obvious the event was rigged in favour of making players spend one way or another, at the end I am left with four cores and a ridiculous EIGHTY THREE chips, if that's not a rigged game what is, shyster tactics again from GameLoft.
Attachments
parts.PNG
parts.PNG (189.3 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger

Post by GWD »

Guess I got lucky. No cores shown here because they came out dead on. Plus, I've been running the videos until the end trying to get a chest (which I believe is saved for next time). Only got one chest so far and a few parts but mostly gold.

The SMs look good for Spec Ops and I've used them to give that extra boost on the Mission 30 & 31 requirements. The Assassin has been saved out and is being used on base defense. It it up to Level 75 but upgrading further doesn't give that much of an advantage compared to the resources it gobbles. I'll let the successful defense when attacked give it a boost. ("defence" if you prefer)

Haven't used the weapon yet but it sounds like you have used it with XXIII with some success.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (159.62 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

You were definitely lucky with parts drops, I don't mind loosing a few at the end of an event but 220 is just not on.

I've used 2 of the SM's for defence, but at the moment almost every attack is using a sleeping gas anyway so another pointer to GameLoft trying to get players to use up consumables, which I have no doubt will then be for sale for real cash.

I've hit a few bases with the weapon but it still feels a bit clumsy and slow to reload, so back in the gun cupboard with it...