Mirage 3 Stage Event - 11/10/2021

Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Mirage 3 Stage Event - 11/10/2021

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

It does not matter which Gear Set you use, you will end up with the Crestfall attribute
Stage 3.jpg
Stage 3.jpg (41.48 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger

Post by GWD »

Hmmm...that actually makes sense. Still, unlimited slo-mo is new to the game as far as I know.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

That's a weird one, tried a couple of different gear sets and it's the same on all of them!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

:? So we get 6 packs from GameLoft again, that'll make a huge dent in the number of parts we need to complete this :?

I've ran 3 24 hour deputies (yes 24 hour not 8 hour for 500 rubies, since I have some in stock I can't see the cost for a 24 hour one) this stage alone, and 1 in each of the first 2 stages, will still need more parts for the last 2 upgrades, ridiculous requirements, especially for a weapon that looks to be mediocre at best.

Last 2 upgrades from 5 -> 6 and parts I have left after all the deputies are at this state;
Attachments
parts.PNG
parts.PNG (119.29 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Messenger
Messenger

Post by GWD »

Pitiful indeed. Plus:
-Exotic Event STW just gives gold rather than parts. Doesn't do the event progress any good at all.
-Supreme Packs are dropping cores at an alarmingly low rate. Maybe 1:12 opened packs.
-I have one upgrade to do to fully upgrade. I'm going to wait for Chapter 10 to open to see if the weapon has to be 100% to finish Stage 3. Then it will be a scramble to get those last few cores to finish if 100% is needed.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (120.94 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

So far in this event I've ran 5 x 24 hour deputies (lucky I had some in stock, dread to think what that would be in rubies if an 8 hour one is 500 stones :shock: ) and just opened the 18 packs so kindly 'gifted' to us (please note: sarcasm intended).

With 2 upgrades to finish the scores on the doors are below;
table.PNG
table.PNG (3.98 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
40/3 = 13.333 packs still needing opened if all drop as required, so fat chance of that being the required amount of packs needed, and look at the cores difference, they were dropping okay earlier in the event and now they're almost extinct making it much more of a grab to finish the event, GameLofts last chance cash grab, absolute shysters...
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Okay opened chapter 10 early, with 2 upgrades to go an upgrade is required for mission 3.

So opened 1 pack to get the remaining core to complete the first of two upgrades, leaving me needing 4 muzzles, 3 mags, and 21 cores :o
Attachments
ug.PNG
ug.PNG (118.06 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Final mission requires the final upgrade, so no slipping through without it being fully upgraded.

Had to open another 36 packs to get enough cores, so that's 54 packs in total AND 5 24 hour deputies, utterly ridiculous requirements.

And since the shortage as usual of one particular part leaving me with 62 parts left over which GameLoft will steal at the end of the event.

Tried the gear (with the addition of the headgear from the XXIII Captain set) and Yorick, so pretty much max'd out with affinity active, got 2 grey drones and did some, but definitely not enough, damage to 11* SM's, this is NOT a base killer, so the question remains, why all the requirements needed to get it in the first place.

Gear no use to me, weapon no use to me, 1 of the SM's in use, so all that grind and resource usage for 1 SM, urine extraction completed GameLoft!
Messenger
Messenger

Post by GWD »

My experience was the same as yours. Useless weapon, useless gear, one used SM in defense. The other SMs may be useful in SpecOps...we will see.

I tried the prizes on an 11^ base with shields and using the provided gear (w/XXIII head) it failed miserably...the shields totally stopped the damage. With the XXIII set it did better with barrage working and the reset-on-kill holo. But still not worth using.

Strangely, cores began to drop consistently when Chapter 10 was reached, both in packs and STW. Thus, no more outside Supreme Packs were necessary.
Decker Great Britain

Post by Decker »

Yep, another busted event, well done team @ GameLoft you screwed us over again.
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

And you thought it was hard, 4 x 1 Day Deputies and 56 Packs. I'm not coming back to one of these events. I really thought this might have been an 11* base buster after all that was needed to complete the event. But once again GL have screwed us. It struggles on a 3x10* + 2x11*, forget it if there are drones. Once again another POS weapon.
Attachments
YORICK Final.jpg
YORICK Final.jpg (68.15 KiB) Viewed 1902 times