Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Do you think the 'Luck Draw' is worth the amount of rubies charged?

Yes I think it is
0
No votes
No it's not even close to worth it
3
75%
Sometimes but don't know till you get everything
0
No votes
Only if they publish the full stats of the items first so we can choose
1
25%
 
Total votes: 4

Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Usual rubbish this time round
Attachments
Lucky Spin.jpg
Lucky Spin.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 9784 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2034
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Had worse draws.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (119.53 KiB) Viewed 9768 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2034
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Nothing special again.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (110.22 KiB) Viewed 8433 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

Oh, well. Have had worse.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (44.17 KiB) Viewed 8395 times
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Hey, at least you are getting 12*'s
Attachments
Lucky Spin.jpg
Lucky Spin.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 8097 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2034
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Nothing special again.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (115.97 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

My spins were OK. The holo badge is useful in PVP. 500% increased rewards for opponents with fewer trophies. Trouble is, I'm not playing much PVP thanks to META annoyances.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (50.75 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

Another 13* this time around. GL must be upping the rewards since anything less is essentially worthless.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.79 KiB) Viewed 30 times
Post Reply