Do you think the 'Luck Draw' is worth the amount of rubies charged?

Yes I think it is
0
No votes
No it's not even close to worth it
3
75%
Sometimes but don't know till you get everything
0
No votes
Only if they publish the full stats of the items first so we can choose
1
25%
 
Total votes: 4

Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Usual rubbish this time round
Attachments
Lucky Spin.jpg
Lucky Spin.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 9870 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Had worse draws.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (119.53 KiB) Viewed 9854 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Nothing special again.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (110.22 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

Oh, well. Have had worse.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (44.17 KiB) Viewed 8481 times
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Hey, at least you are getting 12*'s
Attachments
Lucky Spin.jpg
Lucky Spin.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 8183 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Nothing special again.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (115.97 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

My spins were OK. The holo badge is useful in PVP. 500% increased rewards for opponents with fewer trophies. Trouble is, I'm not playing much PVP thanks to META annoyances.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (50.75 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

Another 13* this time around. GL must be upping the rewards since anything less is essentially worthless.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.79 KiB) Viewed 116 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

WOW a 15*, almost fell over!
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (130.99 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corporal Kiwi New Zealand
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Corporal Kiwi »

Decker for the win.
Attachments
Lucky Spin.jpg
Lucky Spin.jpg (33.14 KiB) Viewed 44 times
User avatar
Decker Great Britain
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: Tue May 25, 2021 12:36 pm
Location: A Scotsman in Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by Decker »

Starting to wonder what's going on! And vids are back.
Attachments
spins.png
spins.png (141.24 KiB) Viewed 7 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
GWD United States of America
Messenger
Messenger
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Cellstrike Lucky Draw

Post by GWD »

A 14* from Lucky Draw is indeed lucky. Well done. The recent update must have shaken up the Draw. Mine were better than usual, also.
Videos are back but are old GL self-promotions. They must not have found a paying advertiser.
The new Black Ops gets a pass from me. Not simple enough for my simple mind.


Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (56.66 KiB) Viewed 4 times
Post Reply